The Richmond Chapter, National Hampton Alumni Association, Inc., is rich in history and heritage. Our chapter's goals and purpose are as follows:
- To foster the ideas of Hampton University.
- To promote, encourage and maintain the interests of Hampton University Alumni in the University and in each other.
- To advance the spirit of fellowship and loyalty among its' members.
- To raise funds for the chapter's needs and for the University.
- To recruit outstanding students to attend Hampton University.
- To provide scholarships to qualified students who will attend Hampton University.
- To recognize distinguished Hampton Alumni.
2020 - 2022 Chapter Officers
President - Patricia Perry - '89
Vice President - Natima Jones - '04
Secretary - Kacy Cummings - '15
Financial Secretary - Jacorey Walston - '20
Treasurer - Kimberly Winston - '88